Fastest Time To Finish A One-Kilometer Mountain Bike Cross-Country Short Course While Carrying A 40-Pound Backpack
Warwickshire, West Midlands, England / September 17, 2015
Paddy Doyle finished a one-kilometer mountain bike cross-country short course in seven minutes, 10.22 seconds while carrying a 40-pound backpack.
- record setter must be escorted by an official from check point to check point
- cross country route must be undulating ground consisting of inclines and low technical challenging terrain, no roads must be used
- backpack weight must be shown in video
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence